The new Vita X is the latest and most robust member of the Vita family. Equipped with enhanced off road capabilities, and fitted as standard with full suspension featuring double wishbone technology at the front, and a mono shock absorber at the rear the Vita X truly is equipped for all over terrain.
Note: The price we quote INCLUDES, Delivery, Assembly, Training, 12 Months In Home Warranty & 3 Months FREE Insurance! - Seen it cheaper?... let us know & we will do our best to beat the competition.
Utilizing revolutionary technology from the motor cycle industry the Vita X has a truly smooth ride. It's robust rear wheel drive system with chunky tyres propelled by a powerful 900w motor and 200amp controller, provide one of the smoothest and most comfortable rides that you will find.
We have been working closely in research and development team to develop the Vita X which delivers sturdy and stable performance in non-extreme off-road scenarios. Exclusively available as the sporty black Edition with striking red flashes, the Vita X incorporates market leading features such as:
- User weight - up to 25 stone
- Maximum speed up to 8 mph
- Upgraded performance through 900w motor and 200amp controller
- Adjustable tiller
- Robust, high-grip off road tyres and strengthened alloy wheels
- Pneumatic tyres
- Rear storage pocket
- Anti-tip wheels
- Rear carrying bracket
- Heavy duty 70 Amp batteries
- Ergonomic control levers with Delta handlebar
- Emergency braking system
- Cup holders
- Super bright tinted head lights, indicators and hazard warning lights
- Energy saving mode
- Emergency braking system
- Fully adjustable racing leather seat
An intuitive liquid crystal display instrument console clearly shows accurate real time information of everything you need including speed, time and temperature. A handy trip computer shows how far you have travelled and a battery condition indicator shows the amount of charge remaining so you will never be caught short. The whole instrument panel is conveniently back lit so it is easily read in low light.
Speed control levers on either side of the console are designed to give forward and reverse control from either side, the top speed can be easily controlled with a handy hi / low switch limiting the scooter to either 4mph for pavement use or 8 mph for use on the road.
Its modern LED lighting system provides super bright lights, with less power consumption, longer life and are maintenance free - proving that Vita really is a glimpse of the future of mobility scooters. The Vita X even comes with these tinted to add to the amazing looks.
The Vita X's unparalleled good looks and sleek modern clean lines put it far ahead of the competition it is sure to bring many admiring glances and much more freedom and pleasure to your life.
Vita has been designed to take practically everything on for you, at the touch of a button. Its onboard control computer gives you smooth pull-aways and automatic braking. Everything has been thought of, there is even an emergency brake that stops the scooter and cuts the motor in case of emergency.
Fully adjustable comfortable leather racing seat offering additional lateral support, with adjustable backrest, headrest and armrests, all round black polished alloy wheels, chunky tyres and large 100mm (4") ground clearance, allow Vita X to negotiate even the trickiest of terrain with ease.
- Length: 1620mm (63.5 inches)
- Width: 790mm (31 inches)
- Turning Radius: 1800mm (71 inches)
- Ground Clearance: 100mm (4 inches)
- Seat Height (from foot platform) Adjustable: 460mm (18 inches)
- Seat Width : 510mm (20 inches)
- Back Rest Height: 560mm (22 inches)
- Wheel base: 1075mm (42 inches)
- Leg room: 320mm (12.5 inches)
- Tyre Size Front: 120/60-8
- Tyre Size Rear: 160/40-10
- Tyre Pressure: 32psi (2.3 bar)
- Front suspension double wish-bone
- Rear suspension mono shock absorber
- Weight (including batteries): 150kg (330lbs)
- Battery Weight (each): 25kg (55lbs)
- Maximum Carrying Weight: 160kg (25 stone)
- Maximum Speed: 12kph (7.5-8mph)
- Maximum Gradient: 12deg
- Approximate Range: 40km 25 miles
- Motor: 900 watt 4 pole
- Controller: S-Drive 200amp
- Charger: 115-230 volt 8amp
- Battery: 2x 12v 70a/h sealed lead acid
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...