This seat consists of two parts, a fixed base, which is fitted to the bath, and a rotating seat that can be locked in four positions. It allows the user to sit comfortably in the seat and gently swing their legs around, so that they are sitting over the bath. Gives improved security and confidence when compared to bath boards. Perforations in the seat allow for fast drainage.
- Seat size 445×405mm (17.1/2×16˝)
- Backrest height 355mm (14˝)
- Width between armrests 485mm (19˝)
- Inner bath size 535 to 635mm (21 to 25˝)
- Weight 6.4kg
- Max user Weight: 127kgs (20 Stone)
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...