- Freestanding chairs provide seating solution to showering
- Powder coated steel frame
- Options of fixed height or adjustable height
- Integral arms give users sense of security
- Drainage holes in seat comply to British Standards BS:EN12181:1999 General Requirement to prevent genitalia entrapment (MDA/2003/029)
- None-slip rubber feet ensure frame & patient stability.
- Seat height: 46cm - 61cm (18.25" - 24")
- Seat depth: 37cm (14.5")
- Seat to top of arms: 16cm (6.5")
- Seat to top of back: 36cm (14.5")
- Seat to top of handle: 48cm (19")
- Width between arms: 44.5cm (17.5")
- Footprint (front to back): 56cm (22")
- Footprint (side to side): 52cm (20.5")
- Max user weight 100Kg (16st)
+- VAT Exemption
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...
You May Also Like
+ You May Also Like