Solo Bed Lever for Slatted Beds
- The Solo Bed Lever assists transfer into and out of one side of the bed, without affecting other occupants.
- The hand grip sits above the bed while the base frame is large enough to provide stability.
- This unit is specifically designed for use on slatted beds with or without a lip.
- The hand grip has been developed to MHRA guidelines.
- Ideal aid for assisting users getting in and out of bed.
- Designed for use with slatted beds with a lip.
- Tough anti scratch coating for longevity.
- Large base for improved stability
- Maximum User Weight Capacity 127kg (20 stone)
- Colour: White
- Depth (mm): 580-820
- Handle Width (mm): 330
- Height (mm): 500
- Maximum User Weight (kg): 127
- Maximum User Weight (stones): 20
- Net weight (kg): 3.8
- Overall Depth (mm): 580-820
- Product Dimensions (mm): 500x450x580-820
- Width (mm): 450
- Width of Base (mm): 450