Sissel Orthopaedic Pillow Soft
- All Sissel orthopaedic pillows feature a substantial support to the lower cervical spinal column. As a result the entire shoulder and neck region are well-supported.
- Due to its unique angle, the pillow fits in between the shoulder and cervical spinal column, filling the space between, supporting the neck and gently leading the spinal column into the anatomically correct position.
- A slight stretching effect on neck and spinal column might make the change feel unusual at first. Your body will require a little time (2 to 14 nights) to once again get used to a healthy natural sleep.
- Once you are used to your Sissel pillow you will not want to be without it.
- This orthopaedic pillow incorparates the advantages of the well proven classic sissel shape
- Due to its visco-elastic propreties it offers an even pressure distribution with slightly reduced support or correction intensity
- This is the ideal pillow for patients with sensitive necks
- Complete with ivory pillow case
- 47 x 33 x 14cm
Spare pillowcase also available separately.
You May Also Like