The Senator Raised Toilet Seat is a convenient, ergonomically designed raised toilet seat. It is designed to fit the majority of UK toilet bowl shapes.The Senator is manufactured from high quality ABS recyclable plastic with glass filled polypropylene fixing brackets for longevity. The side mounted brackets of the raised toilet seat have rubber over-moulds and the front skirt has a rubberised pad for maximum grip and stability. The Senator Raise Toilet Seat offers excellent value for money and is ideal for service where reissue and cost are of concern.
- 190 kg (30 stone) weight limit
- Ergonomically designed for comfort
- Coloured handwheels to assist the partially sighted
- Smooth aperture interior to reduce waste build up
- Large aperture and front cutaway
- Aperture Width: 230mm (9 Inch)
- Aperture Depth: 208mm (8.1/4 Inch)
- Seat Depth: 395mm (15.1/2 Inch)
- Depth to Wall: 375mm (14.3/4 Inch)
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...
Senator Ergonomic Raised Toilet Seat - 10cm (4 Inch)£14.50More Info
Senator Ergonomic Raised Toilet Seat With lid - 5cm (2 Inch)£17.50More Info
Senator Ergonomic Raised Toilet Seat With lid - 10cm (4 Inch)£16.90More Info
Replacement Hand Tighteners For The Senator Ergonomic Raised Toilet Seat 4" & 2" (pair)£7.38More Info