Do you know Aaron Fotheringham? The 17 year old young man from Las Vegas made the first ever Back-flip - in a wheelchair. We so admired his achievement that we developed this special tire for him.
At 30mm the Airborne is wider and more comfortable than a regular wheelchair tire. The additional comfort is not only useful in making a Back-flip landing. Low weight and low rolling resistance provide momentum - for the jump, or for traveling generally. Yet despite its sporty background the Airborne is equally at home in everyday life. For the first time we use the HD Ceramic Guard in a wheelchair tire and the unique, high-density protection belt offers excellent puncture protection. Now you are ready to take off!
- Colour: Black
- Tread Pattern: HS408
- PSI: 55-95
Click here to see the wheelchair back flip video
- Cheng Shin - Pneumatic Black Tyre (Block Pattern C628) - 12.1/2 x 2.1/4£12.75More Info
- Cheng Shin - Pneumatic Black Tyre (Pattern Block C154) - 400 x 5 (330 x 100)£42.60More Info
- Cheng Shin - Pneumatic Black Tyre (Pattern Block C248) - 300 X 4 (260 X 85)£23.25More Info
- Schwalbe - Landcruiser Wheelchair Tyres - Size: 24 X 1.90/2.00 (50-507)£13.25More Info
- Primo - Pneumatic Black Tyres (Pattern Block C9210 Rounded Type) - 250 X 8£37.45More Info
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...