Return Instructions & Help
Mobility Smart Returns Policy
Damaged & Faulty items
In the unlikely event of receiving a damaged item or it developing a fault don't panic simply call customer services on 0845 868 8612.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us, in an unused "as new" condition within 7 days of delivery and receive a full refund (less delivery costs). Collection can be arranged at cost price.
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations Mobility Smart Limited will give customers a 7 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be returned from the delivery date. After 7 Days but less than 30 Days "As New" stock returned will be subject to a restocking charge of 15%. See our Terms & Conditions for more information on returning products.
Mobility Smart reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or to refuse any products not returned in their original condition including packaging.
- Any appliance that is made from materials that may be distorted if worn
- Any item which requires us to provide a service before approving the item for supply - provided that we have begun to provide the service with your agreement.
- Any item that is made or customised to order.
- Any item which has a broken hygiene seals
- Any item which has been used.
How to arrange a return
Please go to our "Arranging a return" page by clicking here or by going to www.mobilitysmart.cc/returns
Your legal responsibility
You have a legal responsibility to keep the items in reasonable condition and in your possession until they are returned to us. This includes, for example, keeping any hygiene seals and clear plastic wrappings in place.
Your statutory rights are not affected.