Oval 8 Individual Rings
- Oval-8 finger splints in sizes 2 to 15 - Individual Ring
- Strong and nearly invisible splints stabilise and align the DIP or PIP joint to enhance hand function.
- Moulded from 1.6mm translucent plastic without seams.
- Can be used to correct lateral deviation, swan-neck deformity and flexible boutonniere deformity, support mallet finger injury, and help prevent trigger finger.
- Two ring splints can be used to provide full immobilisation at the PIP or DIP for rest and control.
- Each Oval-8 splint fits a full size and, when rotated 180 Degrees, an additional half size, to accommodate fluctuations in oedema and temperature that can affect finger size.
- Size is determined using sizing kit.
- Oval-8 splints can be modified by spot heating with a heat gun.
Note: The sizes below are USA ring sizes click here for our ring conversion chart.