The Nordic Patient Turner has been carefully designed and developed, to suit the individual user needs. It features all the latest functions to provide the best possible ergonomic position and comfort for the caregiver and individual user.
Perfect for domestic and multi-user environments, whether from a bed, shower/toilet chair or wheelchair, the Nordic Patient Turner is not only supportive for the individual user, but also enables the carer to easily move a heavier person. At 14.4 kgs it is light enough to move around and easy to position where required.
The Nordic Turner Can Be Used To:
- Simplify a common everyday task
- Transfer a user between seated positions
- Reduce the feeling of insecurity
- Reduce the risk of back injuries for carers
- Reduce the number of carers required in a pivoting transfer
- Reduce the risk of falling
With its improved design and ergonomic features the Nordic Turner is not only more user friendly, but makes it easier for a single carer to help an individual to stand and transfer between seating positions.
The Nordic Patient Turner is suitable for individuals who are able to grip and have the strength to pull themselves to a standing position, but still require support/help to stand up and be seated.
- Ergonomic design, soft and warm to the touch with a non slip material for a firmer grip,
- Angled to enable a nose over toes stance, to encourage a better position when rising to stand.
- Allows multiple gripping positions,
- Height adjustable and multi user friendly.
- Curved for comfort and added stability,
- Easy to adjust height, width and angle to suit individual users,
- Anti -slip foot grip and support plate, for secure positioning of the feet when standing up
- Large foot grip area , allowing for multiple foot positions
- Controlled and easy rotation
- Larger and wider wheels for easier manoeuvrability on floor surfaces.
- Small angle of tilt required when wheeling.
- Use a solvent free detergent with a ph level between 5-9.
- Can be washed at 85° c 3 minutes.
- Max user weight – 150kgs / 386lbs
- Product weight – 14.4kgs
- Materials - Epoxy and powder coated steel
Safe Use: The Turner MUST NOT be used to transport people or be tipped whilst someone is standing on the rotation plate. Can be used by a wide variety of individuals based on a risk assessment of the users needs and abilities and those of the carer and the environment
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...