The Neptune Bath Lift has been designed in close consultation with both professional carers and a variety of users, to ensure that it offers the best possible bathing experience. The Neptune offers the most legroom, sits low in the bath and is one of the lightest battery-powered bath lifts available. Neptune’s unique design also allows fitment in almost any style of bath, making it the most versatile and best all-round bath lift on the market.
- Seat locates at very back of bath Suitable for short baths and taller users (up to 8” more legroom than other lifts) Fewer obstructions for transfer on and off lift
- Short footprint - Suckers avoid most rippled bath surfaces for stability
- Flexible suckers with neat frame and seat - Unconstrained fit in narrow and kidney-shaped baths
- Contoured side flaps - Avoid most bath handles for unobstructed use
- Low seat height at bottom of bath - Maximises water immersion in shallow baths Good for homes with water meters
- Optional extra-wide side flaps - Provide safe transfer platform and maximise legroom in corner baths
- High seat travel - Provides level transfer in deep baths
- Total weight of only 9.6kg - Reduces risk of moving and handling injuries
- Compact design curves around the body - Follows guidelines for safe lifting of loads - Allows unobstructed view when carrying - Space-saving storage at home and in car
- Separates into 2 lightweight sections - Reduces back strain when fitting and removing Limits stooping or stretching when lifting in andout of bath
- Smooth, accessible and crevice-free surfaces - Dirt and used water are not trapped which makes cleaning quick and easy
- Silver-based antimicrobial solution - Protects against harmful bacteria and bathroom mould
- Streamlined framework - Provides access to bath for cleaning with lift in situ
- Waterproof, slim-line hand control - Can be held and operated in one hand & Can be easily stuck to most bathroom surfaces
- Large, textured rocker switches Easy to operate for people with limited dexterity or visual impairment Can be pressed by heel of hand or elbow
- Battery level indicator - Monitors when recharging is required
- Stop Descent™ feature - Will not lower user without enough batter power to rise
- Seat Width : 350mm
- Wide Flaps: 285mm Wide
- Standard Flaps: 190mm Wide
- Total Weight - 9.6kgs (21Lbs)
- Max User Weight - 160Kg (25 Stone)
- Warranty - 2 Years On Handset, Charger & motor 5 Years on the frame.
- Warranty Type - Return to base
- Battery Included - Yes
- Charger Included - Yes
- Manual Supplied - Yes
This item will arrive in a box and will require you to unpack and place in your bath. No tools or fittings are required & you don’t have to be a rocket scientist!. If you follow the instructions correctly you won’t have any problems & if you do you can always give us a call.
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...