Mobility Smart X lite Scooter V2
New for 2016 Fun youthful design and styling with Outstanding legroom – the leader in its class!
The X lite features our unique, easy-to-use splitting system that makes this probably the lightest and most practicable scooter ever manufactured.
The X lite ultra lightweight scooter gives you quick, easy transport in style and comfort. Weighing in at just 33kgs, X lite is probably the lightest scooter ever made, making it as easy as possible for you to lift into your car. Its simple construction means you can take it apart and reassemble it in literally seconds, so storage or transport are a breeze. It also features an easy-to-use split base.
X lite is strong and stable, with a weight capacity of up to 18st (115kg). Its state-of-the-art new design makes it big on legroom for such a small scooter, bringing comfort and enjoyment to every journey. With alloy look wheels and metallic paintwork, X lite is stunningly attractive and stylish as well as practical.
- Incredibly light and easy to handle
- Quick and easy to assemble and disassemble
- Incredible legroom for a small scooter
- Colours available: Flame Red, Graphite Green, Graphite Blue, Aubergine, Graphite Grey, Metallic Black
- Maximum weight capacity: 18st (115kg)
- Maximum speed: 4mph (6kph)
- Per-charge range (max):* 10 miles (15km)
- Turning radius: 48” (1210mm)
- Ground clearance: 3” (75mm) midframe
- Overall length: 40” (1020mm)
- Overall width: 20” (500mm)
- Overall height: 36” (910mm)
- Seat height: Adjustable
- Seat Swivel: Yes
- Folding Backrest: Yes
- Motor: 24V D.C. 270W
- Controller: Dynamic Rhino
- Batteries: 2 x 12AH 12V
- Battery charger: 2 amp off-board
- Wheels: 190mm x 60mm Black non-marking
- Heaviest component when disassembled: 14kg
- Total weight (excluding batteries): 33kg
- Total weight with battery: 42kg
Note: Range is subject to user weight, terrain, temperature & charging discipline.
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...