The adjustable bed raiser is specifically designed for beds with legs. The base has been elongated to improve the size of its foot print and give much greater stability. Each unit is linked across the width of the bed to provide greater strength.
The raise can be altered through the use of insert blocks under the bed leg giving three different height adjustments. Bed legs up to 2¾” square can be fitted into the raiser further increasing the versatility of this product.
- Height raise 64 to 121mm (2.1/2 to 4.3/4") in 19mm (3/4") increments
- Maximum width of leg 70mm (2.3/4") diameter
- Overall width adjustment 965 to 1422mm (38 to 56")
- Single Bed Max Width: 35”
- Double Bed Max Width: 57.½"
- Weight 3.4kg
Note: Supplied as a pair so you can raise four legs
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...