Invacare Alber Viaplus Powerpack
Fits perfectly to Rea Azalea and Clematis
Comfort wheelchairs offer users great comfort but sometimes pushing these wheelchairs can be a strenuous job for the attendant. The Alber viaplus - the push and brake aid for comfort wheelchairs, offers attendants the assistance they need when pushing this type of wheelchair. What’s more, the automatic braking function eliminates downhill worries and enables the safe negotiation of slopes and ramps.
Unlike many other push and brake aids, the viaplus does not impede the adjustability of a tilt – in – space wheelchair (with a seat height of 45 cm). All of the wheelchair’s functions remain accessible. That’s why the viaplus can simply be left on the wheelchair after a walk without restricting the use of its functions.
The viaplus is also widely used in residential homes. With it, pushing the wheelchairs becomes an effortless task and lightens the load for the staff.
The rechargeable battery of the viaplus is mounted inconspicuously below the seat of the wheelchair and is powerful enough for even long walks. It can be quickly and easily recharged using the battery charger supplied with it.
- Maximum speed 5.5Km/h
- Maximum distance 16Km
- Batteries 24V /12Ah
- Battery weight 9Kg
- Maximum angle 10%
- Weight of unit 20Kg drive unit 10.7Kg
- Maximum user weight Azalea 135Kg
- Maximum user weight Clematis 125Kg
Note: Please note this is for the powerpack only the wheelchair is sold separately.
- TGA Wheelchair Powerpack Solo - Single Wheel£490.00More Info
- TGA Wheelchair Powerpack PLUS HD - With Reverse£1,109.10 £999.00More Info
- Powerstroll - Lightweight Wheelchair Powerpack - Dual Wheel£351.55 £329.99More Info
- Bracketry For Powerstroll - S Drive Dual Wheel Powerpack - Standard & HD MS21610 MS21508£46.20More Info
- TGA Wheelchair Powerpack Duo - Replacement Key£4.95More Info
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...