Invacare Action 4 Heavy Duty
- Strength durability & easier handling
- The Invacare A ction 4 Heavy Duty manual chair has been developed to offer a dur abl e a nd
- reliable wheelchair with a maximum user weight of 150 kg. It also offers compatibility with the
- Invacare Action 3 range to make refurbishment and upgrades easy.
Easy rolling and manoeuvrability
- The Invacare Action 4 HD has a reinforced chassis which
- provides a stable yet light weight base that c an be manoeuvred
- easily with minimum effort. It has a choice of seat widths from
- 50.5 cm to 6 0.5 c m and offers many adjustable features to
- optimize posture and comfort .
- There are a number of different options availab le to customise
- this chair to client requirements, which includes a tension
- a djustable backrest, a range of multi- adjustable legrests,
- armrests, hub brakes , anti tip device, and optional rear wheel
- positions. All parts fitted to the frame of the Action 4 H D are
- interchangeable with the Invacare Action 3 to help keep down
- maintenance costs and to provide easier refurbishment
- Available in different seat sizes & colours
- Available in transit & self propelled
Prices will depend on final specifications
Please note because of the complexity of this product it is NOT available to buy online please freephone 0800 567 7222
- Compact Transport Aliminium Wheelchair - Hammered Effect£127.70More Info
- Super Deluxe 2 Alu Wheelchair - Black 20 Inch Transit£368.85More Info
- Roma - Lightweight Transit Wheelchair - Blue - 18" Seat£200.00More Info
- Dash - Lite Quality Aluminium Self Propelled Wheelchair - 16" (Red)£265.80More Info
- Heavy Duty Self-Propelled Wheelchair with Detachable Arms and Swing Away Footrests - 22" Seat£281.95More Info
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...