iD Expert Form are anatomically-shaped pads offering an ideal solution for managing moderate to heavy incontinence on mobile or semi-mobile patients. These products provide high levels of absorption, making the user feel dry and comfortable. For use with elasticated net pants
- ANTI LEAKAGE PROTECTION - Integrated anti-leak cuffs made of waterproof material help to prevent side leakage, maintaining security and discretion
- ODOUR CONTROL - An odour control system present in the absorbent core prevents the formation of ammonia and unpleasant odours
- DOUBLE WETNESS INDICATOR - The wetness indicator act as a guide for when to change the product
- COTTON FEEL - A soft textile backsheet provides maximum comfort and discretion
- FAST ABSORPTION - The acquisition layer promotes fast passage of urine through to a multi-layer absorbent core containing SAP (Super Absorbent Polymers). This is designed to absorb and lock urine inside the core of the pad, reducing the risk of rewetting.
- Heavy Duty Commode Chair£217.70More Info
- Standard Portable Bidet£14.45More Info
- Stainless Steel Grabrail (Mirror Polished) Hinged Toilet Support Rail - 76cm£97.70More Info
- Ashby Raised Toilet Seats - Super - No Lid - 2 Inch£44.50More Info
- Lille Supreme Fit All-in-One Briefs Regular Plus - Large (PK26)£16.50More Info
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...