Made entirely of quality rust proof materials, the height adjustable Combi Tilt-in-Space chair is a combined commode, shower chair and transport chair in one. The Combi Tilt can be variably tilted 25 Degs backwards and 5 Degs forwards for easier patient transfer out of the chair.
Advantages of the tilt function are:
- A More secure position for the user during bathing/showering and transport
- An improved working posture for carers
- Better contact between user and carers Easier to transfer users from a hoist to a tilted seat
- Flip up armrest allows for easier sideways transfer of user.
The soft, economically shaped neckrest can be adjusted in height and angle. Both the neckrest and footrest are supplied as standard. The seat, neckrest, backrest and armrests are made of soft durable polyurethane and all parts are detachable. The polyurethane is easy to clean and tolerates temperatures up to 70 Deg C. The footrests are height adjustable and swing away 90 Deg. The footrests can be either locked vertically into position or slotted loosely into the outer tubing for quick removal and swing away function.
Available in a choice of finish: Black/White or Blue/Sliver.
Note: Potty Sold seperately.
- Seat Width - 51cm (20")
- Seat Depth - 43cm (17")
- Seat Height (With Cushion) - 52-62cm (20-24.5")
- Seat Height (Without Cushion) - 52-62cm (20-24.5")
- Armrest Height (From seat) - 20cm (7.75")
- Overall Width - 53cm (21")
- Overall Depth / Length Without Foot Rests - 87cm (34")
- Overall Depth / Length With Foot Rests - 109cm (43")
- Max Overall Height - 118cm (46")
- Width between arms - 43cm (17")
- Max User Weight - 150Kgs (23 Stone)
- Chassis Type - Aluminium
- Parking Brake - Yes (4 X)
- Tilt Feature - Yes
- Half Folding Back - No
- Angle Adjustable Back Rest - No
- Flip Up Armrests - Yes
- Removeable Armrests - No
- Upholstery - Soft Polyurethane
- Padded Back Rest - Yes
- Seat Belt Supplied - No
- Fold Up Foot Plates - Yes
- Angle Adjustable Foot Plates - No
- Adjustable Height Foot Rests - Yes
- Swing Away Foot Rests - Yes
- Detachable Foot Rests - Yes
- Heal Strap - No
- Calf Strap - Optional
- Bowl Supplied - No
- Warranty - 12 Months
- Manual Supplied - Yes
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...