The Glide Sheets provide safe and easy movement of patients whilst in bed or in a chair, and removes the need to lift, can also be used for turning patients whilst lying or sitting in bed and rotating patients into and from the prone position.
For 'long term' repositioning there is no need to remove the sheet after moving the patient.
Glide Sheets reduce the effect of friction on the skin when moving patients.
- Glide Sheets can be washed at 75°C - 100°C, and can be safely autoclaved or chemically sterilised.
- Size: 80cm x 110cm
- Turn Easy Sheet - 4 Way drawsheet (200 x 137cm)£59.35More Info
- Easy Mover Slide Sheet - 71 x 28" (colour may vary)£26.35More Info
- Mobility Smart Slide Sheets - Navy Blue 75 x 70cm (29.5 x 28")£15.95More Info
- Deluxe Patient Handling Sling£19.95More Info
- S.U.P.A Wide Slide Sheet - Box 100£175.00More Info
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...