Elk Emergency Lifting Cushion
If someone falls over they can shuffle on to the cushion, or be rolled on from the recovery position and assisted to sit upright.
The Elk can then be inflated at the touch of a button with someone supporting the individual from behind to bring them to a raise seated position ready to stand.
- Once the lift is complete, the Elk can be deflated, folded
- Designed to be used with the help of a carer the Elk emergency lifting cushion can be used in the tightest of spaces.
- Lifts up to 70 stone (450 kg)!
- Portable - weighs just 3.6 kg and folds up for easy carrying
- Applicable for any age
- Simple to use
- Minimises moving and handling risk - protects carers' backs
- Suitable for indoor our outdoor use
- Operated by low air pressure using the Airflo power source.
- Inflated height 56cm (22").
- Inflated width 57cm (221/2").
- Inflated depth 5cmm (20").
- Deflated folding dimensions 62cm x 26cm x 11.5cm (241/2" x 10" x 41/2").
- Weight 3.6kg.
**Please note that this item is special order and non returnable**
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...