Economy Round End Steel Grab Rail (Thick) (White) - 45cm (18")
Grab bars/Rails are safety devices designed to enable a person to maintain balance, lessen fatigue while standing, hold some of their weight while maneuvering, or have something to grab onto in case of a slip or fall. A caregiver may use a grab bar to assist with transferring a patient from one place to another.
- Length: 18" (45cm)
- Angled Prima Grab Bar - Mint & White (33cm)£12.60More Info
- Deluxe Plastic Fluted Grab Rail (Red) - 61cm (24")£6.00More Info
- Straight Prima Grab Bar - Mint & White (45cm)£11.35More Info
- Straight Prima Grab Bar - White (45cm)£11.35More Info
- Deluxe Plastic Fluted Grab Rail (Angled 90°) (White) - 45x45cm£8.00More Info
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...