The Dyna - Tek Gel Cushion has been designed using the latest polyurethane gel. By incorporating the most advanced raw materials during the manufacturing process, enhanced postural management and greater pressure re-distribution is achieved. The cooling gel surface assists any modern pressure ulcer management process by providing a minor reduction of the skin surface temperature. This product is specifically made for users considered to be at “High / Very High Risk” of pressure ulcer development. Equally at home in a ward, homecare or wheelchair environment, Dyna-Tek Gel gives advanced comfort and greater care to the user.
- Risk Category: High / Very High Risk
- Weight Limit: 25 Stone - 159 kg
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Dimensions: 46 cm x 46 cm x 7.5 cm (18” x 18” x 3”)
- Foam Density: Blue Foam 34 kg/m3 - Nominal Hardness 100 Newtons
- Gel Type: Solid Polyurethane
- Fatigue Class: Severe
- Fire Retardancy: BS7176
- Cushion Weight: 3 kg
- Hypochloride Solution compatible: 1,000 ppm diluted or 0.1% (or to be used in conjunction with local infection control guidelines)
- Centralised pommel design
- Complete gel surface
- Finest quality CMHR foam
- Multi-stretch, vapour permeable cover (impregnated with an anti fungal agent)
- Non-slip base
- Enhances postural management
- Provides excellent pressure re-distribution & important patient comfort
- Prevents patient bottoming out & aids patient transfer
- Reduces shear & friction forces, whilst assisting infection control policies (can be laundered up to 80 Deg C)
- Aids moving & handling procedures, providing ultimate patient safety
- Ensures great value for money
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...