Casa - Med Ultra Fs Adjustable Bed
Casa Med Ultra FS is our most attractively priced bed. This bed has an attractive beech effect and combines all the usual comfort functions and safety criteria expected from a adjustable bed, without compromising on quality.
Features & Benefits
- 4-section mattress support, 2-motor adjustment, separable for transport
- Natural beech effect head end, foot boards and full length side rails
- Handset includes locking facility to maintain position
- Removable mattress retainers at head and foot sections
- Ergonomic adjustment of head and foot sections
- Additional positioning of foot section by Ratchet telescopic fittings
- Emergency lowering by quick-action bolt mechanism Transport lock
- Dual action headrest and knee break adjustment on handset, to help reduce shear when profiling.
- Intergrated Side Rails Included
MATTRESS SOLD SEPERATLY
- Total weight (4-piece) 91.5kg
- Heaviest part 20.1kg
- Outer dimensions W/L 102.3 x 212.5cm
- Max safe working load 175kg
- Max patient weight 140kg - 22st
- Height adjustment 40cm to 80cm
- Adjustment angle of back section 0 ° - 70 °
- Adjustment angle of foot section 0 ° - 20
- Mobility Smart Profiling Standard Bed - Includes Memory Foam Mattress & Headboard£899.00More Info
- Casa Vario T - Wooden Slat£914.50More Info
- Casa Med - Classic FS Adjustable Bed - Wooden Slats£726.85More Info
- Casa - Med Ultra Fs Adjustable Bed- Wooden Slat Base£743.00More Info
- Invacare Medley Ergo Bed£899.98More Info
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...