Budget Steel heelchair - Self Propelled 18" Seat
The budget steel wheelchair is the entry model into the wheelchair market without compromising on quality.
It has some features normally found on more upmarket models such as solid tyres and height adjustable footplates.
- The budget steel wheelchair is a cost effective and lightweight entry into the Drive Medical wheelchair range.
- It has a robust steel frame and is simple to operate.
- Wipe clean vinyl upholstery and padded armrests.
- Removable and height adjustable footrest.
- All round puncture proof tyres.
- Parking brakes
Self Propel Model
- Width Open - 61cm (24")
- Width Closed - 26cm (10")
- Length - 106cm (42")
- Height - 90cm (35")
- Seat Width - 47cm (19")
- Seat Length - 40cm (16")
- Seat Height - 49cm (19")
- Weight Capacity - 115kg (18stone)
- Total Weight - 18kg / 39lb
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...