- This product range utilises the innovative idea of a rotating seat that tracks along a rigid plastic board.
- This reduces the risk of shear stress and friction associated with patient transfer because the seat moves with the user.
- The user glides laterally on a round seat that rotates 360º meaning that it is easy to use and highly pratical for the user.
- The BeasyTrans transfer system are made from exceptionally strong plastic,which means that they can support a user up to 180kg.
- They are also light enough to be easily transportable.
- The beasy transfer system is available in 3 styles
- Especially designed for transfer past wheelchair arms and similar obstacles.
- Length 810mm (32")
- Seat diameter 250mm (10")
- Weight 2.2kg
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...