Bariatric Toileting/Shower chair
- Manufactured from high gauge epoxy powder coated steel,this frame is robust and wide enoughfor bariatric comfort.
- It is dimensionally sized to fit through a standard door.
- Seat and back are polyurethane so are soft for patient comfort and easy to clean.
- Back frame is reinforced and designed to fit flush with toilet cistern.
- Seat is reversible and the gap can facilitate personal hygiene with access to front or back.
- Seat height 55cm (23")
- Floor to underside 46.5cm (18")
- Width between arms 63.5cm (25")
- Seat width 63.5cm (25")
- Seat to top of back 31cm (12")
- Back width 54cm (21.25")
- Back height 36cm (14.25")
- Handle protrusion 18cm (7")
- Handle height 82cm to 97cm (32.25") to (38.25")
- Max user weight 250Kg (40st)
- Footprint: 750mm x 98cm
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...