How to place Overseas Orders
Unfortunately orders for outside the UK can NOT be placed online. This is because of complicated VAT/TAX rules and the vast range we sell can vary in size from a tiny ferrule to large items like wheelchairs which makes shipping calculations very complex. In the future we will be able to offer overseas customers the ability to order online.
Important Note: We will need to calculate your shipping cost before we take your order. Please follow the steps below,
1. Make a note of our product code(s) and quantities required. (All our product codes start "MS" & are followed by 5 numbers for example MS12345)
2. Send us an email to email@example.com with the full delivery address, product code(s) and quantities you would like to order.
3. We will calculate the shipping cost and email you a quote and reference number for the shipping and items.
4. Review our quote and when your happy please contact us by phone (with your quote reference number) to pay for your order.
Once you are happy with our quotation and you would like to place an order from outside the UK please call us on 44 1995 638086.
To call us from outside the UK you will need to know your countries international dialling code. This can be found by visiting the site below.
Our office opening times are,
- Monday - Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm
- Saturday - 10:00am to 4:00pm
- Sunday - Closed