Can be used in the shower, over the toilet and as a commode for larger users up to 50st/325kg.
The XXL Shower Commode Chair has been expertly designed and features an extremely strong, stainless steel frame, making it suitable for heavy users up to 50st/325kg and ideal for shower use. The width between the arms and the padded, polyurethane (PU) foam seat, are large enough to accommodate a bariatric person comfortably. However, the chair is compact enough to fit through most modern doorways.
The seat has a split design with a large aperture, giving access for personal hygiene and carer assistance. Footrests are width adjustable which makes transferring on and off the chair easy and allows user to sit with their legs further apart if more comfortable.
Armrests are long to provide a support point to more mobile users who can transfer themselves on and off the chair. Commode pan supplied. The space between backrest and seat has a clearance of 320mm to accommodate a bulbous gluteal region, and to enable easier access for carers, particularly when using a sling and hoist.
- Seat width: 610mm (24").
- Seat depth: 560mm (22").
- Seat height: 550mm (21½").
- Backrest: 320 – 520mm (12½ - 20½"). Total width: 670mm (26").
- Width of footrest: 580 – 1100mm (22¾ - 43¼").
- Height of Push bar from floor: 990mm (39").
- Width between armrests: 560mm (22").
- Height of backrest: 480mm (18¾").
- Height of footrests: 400 – 480mm (15¾ - 18¾").
- Distance from floor to seat underside: 445mm (17½").
- Total length: 1120mm (44").
- Width of aperture:
- Widest point: 445mm (17½").
- Smallest point: 220mm (8¾").
- Product weight: 27kg (59.5lb).
- Wheels: 125mm (5"). (2 wheels with individual locks).
- User weight limit: 325kg(50st)
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...