The Wispa Patient Specific Disposable Sling is designed to stay with one client, helping to maintain high hygiene levels. It should be disposed of (in line with local procedures) if it is soiled, contaminated, when the client leaves the ward or there is no requirement for its continued use. Each sling features a label where the client's details and location can be written. Sold in packs of 10.
- Economy Universal Sling£58.99More Info
- Invacare Universal Standard Sling - Medium (Polyester)£75.20More Info
- Invacare Universal Standard Sling - X Large (Polyester)£89.00More Info
- Invacare Universal Standard Sling - Small (Polyester)£89.00More Info
- Invacare Transfer Stand Assist Sling - Medium£122.45More Info
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...