Mobility Smart Self Propelled Steel Wheelchair - 17" Seat
- Available as attendant-propelled or self propelled.
- Choice of five seat widths.
- Designed to be a simple yet versatile wheelchair ideal for part or full time use.
- The Whirl’s narrow frame and compact dimensions ensure great manoeuvrability indoors and in confined spaces.
- Fully padded upholstery with calf support strap for comfort and safety.
- Detatchable half-folding backrest for easy reaching and compact storage.
- Colour: Cool Silver
- Robust steel frame for durability.
- Removable desk armrests to enable you to get closer to tables and worktops.
- Removable quick release rear wheels on the self propelled version to make the chair lighter to lift and more compact for storage.
- Puncture proof-tyres provide extra peace of mind outdoors.
- One Year Parts Warranty plus Two Year Main Frame Warranty.
- Material (Frame):Steel Frame With Single Hole For 12" Wheel only, Steel Cross Brace, composite Cross brace link. Steel Backrest post.
- Seat Height Front (From Ground Without Cushion): 50cm
- Seat Height Rear (From Ground Without Cushion): Self Propelled: 47.5cm
- Seat Widths available: 15, 16, 17, 18, 19”
- Seat Depth: 43cm
- Seat Angle: 3 - 4°
- Backrest Height (From Seat Without Cushion): 44cm
- Backrest: Nylon Upholstery (Thick) No Back Pocket
- Legrest: Swing out, Removeable
- Angle Fix Backrest: Folding Back, 90°Seatplan, Lumbal 8°at Halfway Detatchable, Fixed By Handwheel
- Footrest Angle: 65°
- User Weight: 115kg -18Stone
- Overall Dimensions: Self propelled: Length 115cm Width 64cm Attendant: Length 110cm Width 60cm
- Armrests: Detatchable, Bio compatability test comply PU
- Armrest Height (From Seat Without Cushion): 22cm
- Foam Pad Length: 20cm
- Skirtguard: Black Texture, Composite
- Front castor Wheel Size & Type: 8 x 1"
- Front Castor Wheel: 6cm
- Rear Wheel Size & Tyre: Self Propelled: 24 x 1.3/8” Flat Free PU - Attendant: 12 x 2"Flat Free PU
- Weight of Chair: 14.5kg - 2st
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...