Walking Stick T Handle - White Dot (31 - 40")
Adjustable sticks are extendable and this is achieved by a telescopic twist mechanism, that allows you to finely tune the height of your cane, or an adjustable pin mechanism that extends in small increments. So if you find the average size of canes too short or too long, an Adjustable Walking Stick will be ideal for you.
How to choose the correct size walking stick
The correct size for your walking stick is the same distance between the crease in your wrist and the floor.
- Colour: White Dot with Stained Handle
- Size: 31 - 40"
- Weight: 0.79lbs (36kg)
- Ferrule Size: 19mm (3/4")
- Handle Material: Wood
- Shaft Material: Aluminium
- Maple Handle Adjustable Cane£9.85More Info
- Walking Stick Comfort/Ergonomic Left Handle - Black (29 - 38")£9.85More Info
- Walking Stick Comfort/Ergonomic Left Handle - Bronze (31 - 38.5")£32.05More Info
- Black Ergonomic Grip Sticks Comfy Grip - Left Handed£12.40More Info
- Comfort Grip Cane Adjustable Small Handle£14.99More Info
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...