Turn Safe Disc
Designed in conjunction with users and therapists, this valuable aid offers safe, easy and comfortable transfer of users from one seated position to another. Helps reduce the risk of back strain or injury for carers.
The user rises to a standing position with aid of the knee pad and grab bar and the carer rotates the disc to the appropriate position.
- Slip-resistant foam handgrips in two positions
- Height adjustable upper and lower handgrips
- Detachable, variable angle, height adjustable knee pads
- A quality, ball-bearing transfer disc with a slip-resistant rubber surface
- Low height adjustment allowing use be children and adults
- Spring loaded foot brake on the carer's side, preventing involuntary movement
- This product may be wiped clean with cleaning agents containing non corrosive properties.
- Product Weight: 15kg
- Disc Diameter: 39cm (15.5")
- Overall Width of Handles: 52cm (20.5")
- Minimum Height of Upper Handgrip: 86cm (34")
- Maximum Height of Upper Handgrip: 120cm (47")
- Minimum Height of Lower Handgrip: 790cm (31")
- Maximim Height of Lower Handgrip: 113cm (44.5")
- Length of Kneepad: 22cm (9")
- Maximum User Weight: 150kg (20st)
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...