Product Version: Attendant Propelled - Medium - Assembled
Benefits carers and users by preventing the need for additional transfers and the need for separate items of equipment in the shower and toilet. Fold away / arm rests enable side transfers and easier access for carers.
The TransAqua Shower/Commode Chair combines durable stainless steel with modular construction. The new TransAqua range of shower chairs offer flexibility for both user and carer. A polished stainless steel frame offers resistance to corrosion and ensures a durable, long lasting finish for extended life. Features - All TransAqua models
- Corrosion resistant polished stainless steel frame
- HF welded seat
- Swing away and removable locking armrests
- Swing away and removable height adjustable footplates
- Removable seat
- Wide choice of accessories to suit individual user and carer requirements
- Braked castors - for added safety when transferring
- Maximum user weight 190kg (30st)
- Can be autoclaved on cleaning cycles at 80°C.
Transaqua Range Superior Design Features Hygienic Horseshoe Seat Construction. HF welded horseshoe seat is completely sealed against water. Seat fabric contains Biocene, an anti-fungal agent that offers increased levels of hygiene and reduced risk of cross infection. Soft padded seat is easily removable for cleaning and to help maintain hygiene standards. Swing away and removable locking armrests for ease of side transfers allowing the user to move onto the shower chair without the need for manual handling Swing away, removable height adjustable footplates adjustable to suit user requirements and swing clear for easy carer access and hoisting. Anti-tip bars designed to prevent tipping for added safety.
- Attendant Propelled
- 457mm (18") Chair Width:
- Product weight: 16kg (35lb)
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...