The Wheelchair Easy Brake - Dual Leaver
This new attendant control wheelchair braking system is ideal for carers who want help slowing down or stopping when pushing a manual wheelchair either on a gradient or on the flat.
The Easibrake can be attached to most standard self-propel (24" rear wheel) or transit (12" rear wheel) wheelchairs in minutes, providing a safe and secure braking system to give extra peace of mind when going up or down hill.
Availiable with either one or two brake leavers.
Note: Use the single brake leaver with wheelchair power packs.
- Bracketry For Powerstroll - S Drive Dual Wheel Powerpack - Standard & HD MS21610 MS21508£46.20More Info
- Sheepskin Wheelchair Armrests£26.64More Info
- Matrx Flo-tech Back Support - (Smooth Cover)£134.98More Info
- Rear Wheelchair Stick Holders - Single£22.40More Info
- Wheelchair Padded Set - Cotton Cover£70.20More Info
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...