The new 8 alarm TabTimer is a superb device for those who don’t need a pillbox but who want a helpful reminder to take their medication or to do a certain job at a certain time. Small enough to fit into any pocket or purse and with 3 handy attachments so that you can Stick it- Stand it- or Hang it anywhere TabTimer can be used in a multitude of ways- pill or medication reminder - alarm clock - kitchen timer – as a nursing aid on the ward or for a reminder at any time in any situation!
- Up to 8 daily alarms at whatever times you select. Alarms times can be changed at any time and are remembered every day
- Flashing red LED as a visual or missed dose reminder. Audio alarm beeps for 1 minute but the red light continues to flash until any button is pressed to acknowledge the alarm.
- Countdown timer for regular reminders i.e every 1.15 -2.45 – 3.40 hours
- Easy to set, easy to use, 3 large buttons control all functions Large easy to read LCD display. Excellent audio alarm with a good level of volume
- TabTimer has a magnet and other attachments on the back so you can Stick it to a fridge etc, Stand on a desk or Hang on a wall etc
- Size 8 x 5.6 x 2 cm
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...