The Chair Based Rise and Fall table
- A new table from our range table of fantastic products.
- This table offers the ultimate in luxury for the user
- Rise and fall mechanism is spring loaded enabling clients with poor grip to adjust by finger action only.
- Curved base allowing the table to go round the front of a chair.
- Table top is polished beech and is hard wearing and easy to clean.
- Top incorporates edges to prevent items slipping off.
- Rise (from-to) 780mm to 1110mm
- Height of legs from floor 9.0cm
- Top size 902mm x 457mm
- Footprint 97cm x 44cm
The table is designed to help the user by being used as a dining, reading, or writing aid.
The table is not intended to support full body weight so refrain from attempting to lift full body weight via the product
The table should be placed either against a bed or chair.
Do not attempt to overload the table.
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...