The all new Vita Sport is the latest addition to the TGA Vita family and has all the features of the Vita 4 along with a few added extras. The Vita is amongst the most advanced and stylish scooters in the world. It has full suspension featuring double wishbone suspension at the front, and a mono shock absorber at the rear utilizing revolutionary technology from the motor cycle industry. A robust rear wheel drive system propelled by a powerful motor will provide one of the smoothest and most comfortable rides that you will find.
Note: The price we quote INCLUDES, Delivery, Assembly, Training, 12 Months In Home Warranty & 3 Months FREE Insurance! - Seen it cheaper?... let us know & we will do our best to beat the competition.
An intuitive liquid crystal display instrument console clearly shows accurate real time information of everything you need including speed, time and temperature. A handy trip computer shows how far you have traveled and a battery condition indicator shows the amount of charge remaining so you will never be caught short. The whole instrument panel is conveniently back lit so it is easily read in low light.
Speed control levers on either side of the console are designed to give forward and reverse control from either side, the top speed can be easily controlled with a handy hi / low switch limiting the scooter to either 4mph for pavement use or 8 mph for use on the road.
Its modern LED lighting system provides super bright lights, with less power consumption, longer life and are maintenance free - proving that Vita really is a glimpse of the future of mobility scooters. The Vita S even comes with these tinted to add to the amazing looks.
The Vita Sport's unparalleled good looks and sleek modern clean lines put it far ahead of the competition it is sure to bring many admiring glances and much more freedom and pleasure to your life
The whole Vita family has been designed to take practically everything on for you at the touch of a button. Its onboard control computer gives you smooth pull-aways and automatic braking. Everything has been thought of, there is even an emergency brake that stops the scooter and cuts the motor in case of emergency.
The fully adjustable comfortable 'racing style' seat has been upgraded on the Sport to a leather racing seat offering additional lateral support, with adjustable backrest, headrest and armrests, all round exclusive black rim alloy wheels and 80mm (3.1") ground clearance, allow the Vita Sport to negotiate even the trickiest of terrain with ease.
The Vita Sport also comes with an upgraded 140ah Electronic controller to enhance the driving experience.
- User weight - up to 28 stone
- Maximum speed up to 8 mph
- Adjustable tiller
- Black alloy wheels
- Pneumatic tyres
- Rear storage pocket
- Anti-tip wheels
- Heavy duty 50 Amp batteries - for a range of approximately 20 miles
- Ergonomic control levers
- Emergency braking system
- Cup holders
- Super bright tinted head lights, indicators and hazard warning lights
- Energy saving mode
- Fully adjustable racing leather seat
- Length: 1400mm (55 inches)
- Width: 700mm (27.5 inches)
- Turning Radius: 1800mm (71 inches)
- Ground Clearance: 80mm (3.5 inches)
- Seat Height (from foot platform) Adjustable: 460mm (18 inches)
- Seat Width: 510mm (20 inches)
- Back Rest Height: 560mm (22 inches)
- Tyre Size Front: 100/60-8 (13 x 3.5inches)
- Tyre Size Rear: 115/55-8 (13 x 5inches)
- Tyre Pressure: 32psi (2.3 bar)
- Weight (including batteries): 102kg (225lbs)
- Battery Weight (each): 15kg (33lbs)
- Maximum Carrying Weight: 178kg (28 stone)
- Maximum Speed: 12kph (7.5-8 mph)
- Maximum Gradient: 12deg
- Approximate Range: 32km (20 miles)
- Motor: 700 watt 4 pole
- Controller: Dynamics Rhino 140amp
- Charger: 115-230 volt 8amp
- Battery: 2x 12v 50a/h sealed lead acid
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...