The new TGA Vita Lite represents a pioneering choice in compact mobility scooter design. Cutting edge styling, innovative safety features and a highly manoeuvrable, lightweight chassis all deliver the easiest and smoothest driving experience ever.
Bringing together many of the proven and popular features from the current Vita range, this new Lite version is perfect for hassle-free urban mobility.
- Highly compact chassis for fantastic urban manoeuvrability and easy storage
- Independent, active front suspension for maximum safety when mounting kerbs
- Up to 135kg (300lbs) user capacity, powerful 2 X 36Ah batteries and reliable S-drive controller
- 6mph (9.6km/h) top speed with range of up to 15.5 miles (25km)
- Cutting-edge Vita styling with high visibility, low energy LED lights and indicators
- Orthopaedic, swivelling and fully adjustable seat provides all day comfort
- Available in striking metallic red
The Vita Lite Ideal for owners looking for a less traditional looking compact scooter, this new Lite version displays all the hallmarks of TGA Vita styling and delivers an eye-catching statement for owners.
TGA Vita’s are superior to other mobility scooters in terms of technology and looks. They successfully harness advanced engineering techniques from the motorcycle industry. All round suspension with revolutionary rear mono shock absorbers, high visibility long life LED lights and advanced LCD tiller control panels are standard throughout the range and are now included in this new Lite version. The inclusion of active suspension results in a smooth and stable ride that reflects the experience normally only associated with large quality scooters. Each front wheel can react independently when mounting kerbs at an angle or negotiating uneven terrain, which has already proven highly advantageous for users of the TGA Vita X.
The Vita Lite is ideal for users who have limited storage space at home and need a scooter that is easy to drive around town. The Vita Lite only measures 620 x 1195mm but still provides ample legroom of 320mm. The high grip tyres and robust alloy wheels provide consistent traction and safety is enhanced with the inclusion of anti-tip castors and a ground clearance of 85mm
- Revolutionary rear mono shock absorber
- Orthopaedic, swivelling seat for easy access
- Spacious floor well for day long comfort
- Highly visible, energy efficient LED lights
- Striking alloys and high-grip tyres
- Fully adjustable, ergonomic tiller
- Length: 1195mm (47")
- Width: 620mm (24")
- Height: 1200mm (47")
- Seat Width: 460mm (18")
- Total Weight: 83kgs (185lbs)
- Speed Up To: 10kmh (6mph)
- Turning Radius: 1020mm (40")
- Approximate Range: 25km (15miles)
- Battery Size: 2 x 12V (36AH)
- Controller Details: 70 Amp S-Drive
- Motor Details: 4 Pole 400W
- Maximum Carry Capacity: 135kg (21 stone)
- Front & Rear Wheel Size: 260mm (10.2")
- Maximum Gradient: 17%
- Ground Clearance: 85mm (3")
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...