Its looks borrow many design features from the motorcycle industry. But the Supersport doesn’t just give you bags of style, there’s plenty of substance too. It’s a really rugged scooter. All the comfort and stability of a big scooter plus the reliability of a thoroughbred with a proven 20 year track record. What’s more, the new special edition black and chrome version is really something special – you’ll get no shortage of admiring looks.
Note: The price we quote INCLUDES, Delivery, Assembly, Training, 12 Months In Home Warranty & 3 Months FREE Insurance! - Seen it cheaper?... let us know & we will do our best to beat the competition.
The Supersport's operating lever allows an amazingly smooth finger tip control of speed forwards or in reverse. You can crawl at a snails pace, an inch at a time or accelerate to the top speed of 8 mph in no time. Release the lever and the Supersport automatically slows bringing you to a comfortable stop and applies the parking brake.
The positive steering and impressive turning circle allows the driver to negotiate almost any obstacle, be it in the high street or on a country ramble. Go to the beach or a village cricket match, take a tour around the garden, visit friends across town, go to the shopping centre, you can do it all!
The Supersport's upholstered adjustable seat and large wheels ensure a really comfortable ride, so important on long journeys, which can be up to 30 miles. The arms lift up and the whole seat rotates to allow ease of access. The independent handlebars can be simply adjusted for height and angle, and the controls can be fitted for left or right hand operation (as specified).
The Supersport is available with a large range of options to customise it to your specific tastes and needs. You can have the standard aqua marine model or the striking Black & Chrome special edition. On either of these you can opt for the heavy duty batteries and charger to increase your range from 20 miles to approximately 30 miles. For added leg room a longer chassis model is available providing an extra 6 inches of room.
If you require the controls on the left hand side this can be specified. Finally there are a wide selection of seating options from the standard model to the luxurious captain seat on the Black & Chrome model, to the Wide and Extra Wide versions which are supplied with a large rigid rear carrier.
All the features you need for complete on or off-road mobility:
- Up to 30 mile range
- Superb stability and manoeuvrability
- All terrain ability and high ground clearance
- Stunning good looks
- A light weight steardy all metal frame with a wide wheelbase for maximum stability
- Strong cast alloy wheels with all terrain tyres
- All controls for main functions located at your finger
- Powerful headlight and rear lights, highly visible indicators, hazard lights and audible horn
- Powerful sealed maintenance free batteries, with the option to upgrade for greater range
- Clearly visible battery indication, and removable ignition key for security
Note: Please call us for accessory & upgrade prices.
- Length: 1620mm (64")
- Width: 740mm (29")
- Wheel size Front: 380mm (15")
- Wheel size Back: 510mm (20")
- Turning radius: 910mm (36")
- Min height (When folded & seat down): 970mm (38")
- Min height (No handlebars): 730mm (29")
- Seat (Fully adjustable swivel seat): yes
- Total weight (From): 119kg (262lbs)
- Speed Variable Up to: 12km/h (8mph)
- Approx range Standard battery: 32 km (20 miles)
- Approx range Heavy duty battery: 48 km (30 miles)
- Battery size Standard battery: 2 x 12v 40 a/h
- Battery size Heavy duty battery: 2 x 12v 75 a/h
- Max carry capacity: 200kg (31.4stone)
- Max gradient: 21%
- Ground clearance: 125mm (5")
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...