The new Minimo Li-Ion is a revolution in compact, ‘car boot’ scooter design. It represents one of the most advanced, transportable designs that folds and fits into the boot of a car and requires no parts to be dismantled for storage. Its pioneering and straightforward folding mechanism is simply activated by a onehanded operation that requires the minimum of effort and is completed in seconds.
The new TGA Minimo delivers pioneering levels of transportability, comfort and safety in the ‘car boot’scooter class.
Responding to a market trend towards smaller, more compact models, TGA has introduced the new Minimo to complement its current popular Eclipse car boot scooter and to further enhance its comprehensive product range. The new Minimo is a revolution in compact, collapsible scooter design and has been developed in close collaboration between TGA and its specialist manufacturer. It represents one of the most advanced designs that folds and fits into the boot of a car and requires no parts to be dismantled for storage, with an overall folded weight of only a mere 18.45kg (40.7lbs).
Whether used for a day out in a car or for independence locally, the Minimo only requires a remarkably small amount of storage space when not in use. Therefore, the Minimo is the ideal choice for individuals with restricted room at home or in the car. This radically lightweight, yet robust scooter combines the benefits of strain-free lifting for end users whilst providing impressive drivability and rider comfort.
- Folds in a single simple movement, effortlessly activated by one hand
- Lightweight 18.45kg (40.7lbs) design for easy lifting and minimal space required for storage
- 4mph (6.4km) top speed with a range up to 12 miles (20km)
- Highly reliable 270w motor and 45ah S-Drive controller
- 115kg (250lbs) user weight capacity
- Market leading 820mm (32”) turning circle and 60mm (2.3”) ground clearance
- Spacious floor well and ergonomic tiller
- Combines high manoeuvrability and turning stability
- Length: 930mm (36")
- Width: 485mm (19")
- Folded Dimensions: 750 x 485 x 450mm (29 x 19 x 17")
- Seat Width: 410mm (16")
- Total Weight No Batts: 18.45kg (40.7lbs)
- Total Weight With Std Batts: 27.3kg (60lbs)
- Total Weight With Li-ion: 21.1kg (46.5lbs)
- Battery Pack Weight Standard: 8.85kg (19.5lb)
- Battery Pack Weight Li-Ion: 2.65kg (5.85lbs)
- Speed Variable. Up to: 12km/h (8mph)
- Turning Radius: 820mm (32")
- Approx Range: 20km (12 miles)
- Battery Size Standard: 2 x 12v 12a/h SLA
- Battery Size Li-Ion 2 x 12v 11.5a/h Li-Polymer
- Controller Type: 45amp S-Drive
- Motor Type: 4 Pole 270W
- Max carry capacity: 115kg (18 Stone)
- Wheel Size Front: 180mm (7")
- Wheel Size Rear: 200mm (8")
- Maximum Gradient: 10%
- Ground Clearance: 60mm (2")
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...