The Eclipse is the latest addition to our range. This incredible compact scooter offers the user superb levels of stability and manoeuvrability while the level of ground clearance and comfort are the best in its class. The Eclipse is incredibly simple to take apart (or put together) even for users with the use of only one hand.
All the controls and hand grips have been ergonomically designed to ensure ease of use and the luxury seat adds to the feeling of comfort. As well as looking very stylish, the Eclipse comes complete with a basket and neat storage bag.
We have tried to think of everything for the Eclipse to give maximum portability yet with many of the features you would expect on a larger and more expensive model.
Eclipse is also available with heavy duty batteries which will increase the range to approximately 18 miles per charge.
- Simple to take apart, no fiddly connections, allows for assembly and dissassembly with one hand
- Modular design allowing for easy storage and transportation
- Excellent levels of stability and maneuverability
- Maximum wheel size providing generous ground clearance and levels of comfort
- Ergonomically designed controls mounted on fully adjustable tiller
- Luxury padded swivel seat with fully adjustable arms
- Rear mounted storage bag for additional storage with security mesh to protect your valuables
- Class leading battery capacity and range
- Puncture proof tyres on alloy wheels making problematic punctures a thing of the past
- Length: 1000mm (39")
- Width: 480mm (19")
- Wheel size Front: 190mm (7.5")
- Wheel size Back: 215mm (8.5")
- Turning radius: 1100mm (43")
- Min height (Without seat): 460mm (18")
- Total weight: 45kg (98lbs)
- Speed Variable. Up to: 6.4km/h 4mph
- Approx range: 15km (9 miles)
- Max carry capacity: 132kg (21.4st)
- Ground clearance: 75mm (3")
- Heavy duty: 2 x 12v 21a/h
- Heavy duty Approx range: 29km (18 miles)
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...