The Breeze range from TGA has an established and respected reputation for providing exceptional reliability, comfort and build quality. the new and enhanced Breeze S4 continues this superb heritage with the addition of several new features. These have been made possible by the latest advancements in TGA scooter engineering and include a unique, 'BMW motorbike style' optional rigid canopy. The new robust Breeze S4 has been restyled to reflect the refreshed profiling seen in the new Breeze Midi range last year. Modern aesthetics reflecting the direction of automotive design can be seen throughout the chassis mouldings and its full round suspension and shock absorbers have been re-engineered for an even smoother ride. These deliver levels of stability never seen before in the industry and will ensure users weighing up to 200kg (31.4 stone) remain comfortable and in complete control even over uneven terrain. Similar to the new technology incorporated in the Midi models, the new Breeze S4 encompass energy absorbing bumpers for added safety and to minimise lateral movement whilst driving. The rear transaxle motor delivers all the power and performance expected from a TGA Breeze and can tackle a 9.5 degree slope with ease.
Note: The price we quote INCLUDES, Delivery, Assembly, Training, 12 Months In Home Warranty & 3 Months FREE Insurance! - Seen it cheaper?... let us know & we will do our best to beat the competition.
As the Breeze S4 chassis is now more compact, levels of manoeuvrability have been improved even further, which is ideal for use around town. Breeze S4 still delivers the optimum experience in an urban environment,the new model has advanced dual front and rear braking systems that deliver a very responsive action in forward motion and automatic engagement if the scooter rolls backward for maximum safety. The ergonomically designed tiller can now be positioned more accurately to meet the owners' exact requirements as adjustments can be made more delicately.
The luxurious, orthopedic seat is also fully adjustable for maximum day-long comfort and now incorporates 360 degree swiveling for easy side transfers in and out of the cockpit. Heavy-duty batteries are available, which give an impressive range of up to 45km (30 miles) on one charge.
- Heavy duty battery upgrade available to increase range
- Fully adjustable comfort seat
- Very high ground clearance
- All the features and adjustability to suit your needs
- Fully active suspension, with true shock absorbers for added comfort
- Highly dynamic stability and stable steering
- Fully adjustable tiller with quick release action
- Stunning metallic silver finish
- Tilting tiller and fully adjustable seat to suit everyones needs
- Simple, convenient control system installed
- Alloy wheels and pneumatic tyres fitted as standard
- Smooth and quiet operation
- Powerful LED front & rear lights which dim at stanstill to save battery, indicators and audible horn
- Advanced safety system installed
- Probably the most advanced and comfortable scooter on the market
- Length: 1650mm (65 inches)
- Width: 680mm (27 inches)
- Wheel size front: 410mm (16 inches)
- Wheel size back: 430mm (17 inches)
- Turning radius: 1800mm (71 inches)
- Min height (Folded & seat down): 1000mm (39.4 inches)
- Min height (Without seat): 890mm (35 inches)
- Seat (Fully adjustable swivel seat): yes
- Total weight From: 132kg (290lbs)
- Speed Variable Up to: 12km/h (8mph)
- Approx range (Standard battery 40Ah): 32 km (20 miles)
- Approx range (Heavy duty battery 75Ah): 48 km (30 miles)
- Max carry capacity: 200kg (31.4 stone)
- Max gradient; 21%
- Ground clearance: 150mm (6 inches)
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...