Tabtime Watchminder 2
- For those who do not want a pill box but need a reliable reminder
- Watchminder 2 has a vibration alarm that is easy to feel and it alerts the user to do a particular task.
- The watch is easy to program with a large screen and the letters are easy to read by persons of all ages
- Watchminder 2 reminds the user to do tasks like take medication or do a certain job etc.
- There are 60 pre-programmed messages and you can create your own personalized messages.
- Watchminder 2 has up to 30 daily alarms. the alarms are ‘remembered’ and repeat daily
- The watch is beneficial to the hard of hearing, the elderly, the mentally or visually impaired or those who don’t want a pill box and who have to take multiple medications throughout the day
- The watch improves medication compliance and is helpful for persons with chronic illnesses like diabetes, parkinson’s, epilepsy, hypertension and many more.
- The watch is currently recommended by doctors and nurses.
- Watchminder 2 is helpful to persons who have memory dysfunction and those recovering from a stroke or who have brain injury.
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...