Super Economy Suction Grab Bar/Rail (colour may vary grey or blue)
- This suction safety handle is ideal for use when showering, bathing or using the toilet.It is designed to assist balance and is not to be used to support full body weight, We accept no responsibility for any damage or injury from incorrect use.
- No need for drills or screws
- Ensure that it is mounted on a clean smooth flat non porous surface, make sure the handle is securely attached before use,if it is loose reapply to the surface untill firmly attached.
- Not suitable for tiles smaller than 12cm x 12cm.
- Do not place on cracked tiles, uneven surfaces or over tile grout.
Directions For Use:
- Select a suitable surface for the suction safety handle and dampen the area
- The levers of the handle must be up. Press the rubber disks of the bar onto the surface. Make sure the entire surface of the discs are in contact with the mounting surface
- Press the levers down firmly on both the discs
- Test the suction, if loose reapply
- To remove push the levers up and slip fingertips under each disks to release the suction on each pad
- Check adhesion before every use, clean the surface and the suctionsand reposition when necessary
- Usable Length: 10cm (4")
- Overall Length: 30cm (12")
Warning! Rail is to be used as a balance assist device only, not as a weight bearing device
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...