Static Shower Chair
- Freestanding chairs provide seating solution to showering
- Powder coated steel frame
- Options of fixed height or adjustable height
- Integral arms give users sense of security
- Drainage holes in seat comply to British Standards BS:EN12181:1999 General Requirement to prevent genitalia entrapment (MDA/2003/029)
- None-slip rubber feet ensure frame & patient stability.
- Seat height 43cm (17")
- Seat depth 35.5cm (14")
- Seat to top of arms 16cm (6.5")
- Seat to top of back 36cm (14.25")
- Seat to top of handle 20cm (8")
- Width between the arms 45cm (17.75")
- Footprint front to back 56cm (22")
- Footplate side to side 52cm (20.5")
- Overall Height: 90cm
- Max user weight 100Kg (16st)
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...
You May Also Like