Medical Professionals recommend Sorbothane.
Sorbothane insoles can help limit the trauma caused to a body during exercise, such as back problems, joint pain, tendonitis, fatigue fractures and knee pain. They help prevent the re-occurrence of old injuries and offers unrivalled comfort.
Shockwaves are created every time your feet strike the ground, causing damage to joints, muscles, ligaments and tendons.
Sorbothanes unique visco-elastic materials mimics the characteristics of human flesh and at the moment of impact changes shape to disperse shockwaves sideways.
Sorbothane Full Strike Insoles
- Designed for activities where the whole foot is subject to impact shock
- Suitable for all types of lifestyles, activity, and impact intensity
- Complete insole made of pure shock absorbing Sorbothane® compound
- Slim, flat and flexible for studded or close fitting shoes
- Anti-bacterial, anti odour topsheet
- Suitable for all footwear
- Use in addition to or instead of existing insole
- Available for shoe sizes 3 -12.5
- “Trim to fit” lines
Sorbothane Full Strike insoles are ideal for any activity where the whole foot is subject to impact, including intensive sport and leisure activities.
Sorbothane® Full Strike is made entirely of Sorbothane® to provide the most comprehensive and complete protection no matter how intense the impact.
Sorbothane®’s total control top sheet contains advanced, antibacterial Nano Silver technology to kill bacteria on contact, wicking moisture away from skin and managing odour for optimal hygiene and comfort.
Try a Sorbothane® Full Strike with or in place of your insole and experience the whole body benefits of the Sorbothane® solution.