Unique features make this the most extraordinary sock aid on the market. The easy-to-use Sock-Assist lays flat on the floor, accommodates feet and calves of all sizes, has a nonstick surface and pulls the sock up the calf instead of releasing it at the ankle. Its innovative design allows easy donning of socks or knee-high nylons using one or two hands. Also works with elastic compression knee high socks or stockings. It's the unusual-looking features that make this sock aid so effective:
• Two side wings keep the sock on the Sock-Assist until it is released on the calf.
• Centre tongue helps ease the sock onto the device.
• Flexible polypropylene "gives" to accommodate socks.
• Flat bottom surface prevents the Sock-Assist from rolling.
• Wide foot bed accommodates average to wide feet.
• Contoured side walls help hold the sock on the device.
• Rear flares prevent the cord from rubbing against the skin.
• Textured surface prevent skin from sticking to the sock aid.
• Cord handle can be cut or looped to adjust length.
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...