- The sleeve aid has been designed to assist in the dressing process
- It will help with assisted dressing and a tremendous help with self dressing, increaseing confidance & independance
- This can be used with any type of sleeved clothing from pajamas to cardigans to outdoor clothes
- Insert the supported arm into the mouth of the sleeve, the conical shape will help its passage through the sleeve.
- The smooth surface of the sleeve aid will allow the arm to pass easily through the sleeve.
- It will deliver the hand to the cuff of the article of clothing, with the minimum of pressure.
- Depending upon the tightness of the cuff, the arm and sleeve aid may be able to pass through the cuff.
- Otherwise the hand will be delivered to the cuff, where the sleeve may be withdrawn, allowing the hand to be eased the the restrictive cuff
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...