Sissel Travel Orthopaedic Pillow
- All Sissel orthopaedic pillows feature a substantial support to the lower cervical spinal column.
- As a result the entire shoulder and neck region are well-supported.
- Due to its unique angle, the pillow fits in between the shoulder and cervical spinal column.
- Filling the space between, supporting the neck and gently leading the spinal column into the anatomically correct position.
- A slight stretching effect on neck and spinal column might make the change feel unusual at first.
- Your body will require a little time (2 to 14 nights) to once again get used to a healthy natural sleep.
- Once you are used to your Sissel pillow you will not want to be without it.
- Sleep right wherever you go.
- Easy to roll up into its durable cover.
- The elastic strap can be used to attach the pillow to the headrest or back of your seat.
- When rolled up inside its cover the SISSEL® Travel Pillow easily fits in any travel bag.
- When rolled up it can also be used as neck or lumbar roll.
- Extra cotton pillow case available separately
- Size when open: 37 cm x 25 cm x 11 cm.
- Size when rolled: 37 cm x 12 cm (diameter).
- Weighs only 500 gm.