Sissel Sitfit - 33cm (Black)
- Sissel introduced the Sitfit over 10 years ago, it was the very first air filled disc used to help promote a correct sitting posture.
- The Sitfit has proved to be a valuable tool in the reeducation of the "core" muscles and rehabilitation of the back.
- It is durable enough to be used as a wobble board to increase proprioception and ankle stability.
- The Sitfit has found it's way into several diverse and separate disciplines were it is used to treat a wide range of conditions and situations.
- They are used from amputee rehabilitation clinics, in dyspraxia, ADHD and MS conditions to exercise/fitness classes and Pilates.
- An active dynamic seat, sitting aid
- Releives upper body tension and builds back musculature
- Excercise muscles of back and pelvic floor
- Builds foot and leg muscles
- Prevents back problemsand corrects poor posture
- Valve permits pressure variation, individually adjustable
- Comes with exercise poster