Sissel Classic Orthopaedic Pillow (Large)
- All Sissel orthopaedic pillows feature a substantial support to the lower cervical spinal column.
- As a result the entire shoulder and neck region are well-supported.
- Due to its unique angle, the pillow fits in between the shoulder and cervical spinal column.
- Filling the space between, supporting the neck and gently leading the spinal column into the anatomically correct position.
- A slight stretching effect on neck and spinal column might make the change feel unusual at first.
- Your body will require a little time (2 to 14 nights) to once again get used to a healthy natural sleep.
- Once you are used to your Sissel pillow you will not want to be without it.
- Large: 18.5"x12.9"x5.5" (47 x 33 x14cm)
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...